WE PROVIDE NIBM MBA, EMBA, PGDBA, DBA CASE STUDY ANSWERS, ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS, PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
ARAVIND - 09901366442 09902787224
Export and Import management (Part -1)
1. A country must export in order to be able to import. But how can it find out how much it needs to export? How can it plan its export? Explain.
2. What is Exporting? In order to accomplish this, an exporter must do what any seller must do, whether he is marketing his products in his own country or abroad. Explain.
3. As an international trader, you re an intermediary in the buying and selling, or importing and exporting, transaction. Therefore, you have to determine not just the price of the product, but the price of your services as well. These two figures are separate yet interactive. Explain.
4. What are the things to consider before exporting your products? Discuss.
5. Why foreign government impose product regulations that are common in International Trade and are expected to expand in the future. These regulations can take the form of high tariffs, or non-tariff barriers, such as regulations or product specifications. Explain.
6. Explain SAARC Agreement for Preferential Trading Arrangement.
Export and Import management (Part -2)
1. What is a Foreign Exchange and how it works? Explain with examples.
2. Explain the role of the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India.
3. What are the standardized pre-shipment export document practices in India? Explain.
4. What is ISO 14000 and what Standards does it contain so far. Explain.
5. What is the purpose of the Quality Manual? Explain.
6. Explain the procedure and documentation when a loss arises during Export of Goods.
Need Answer Sheet of this Question paper, contact
ARAVIND 09901366442 09902787224