a1000yoga Make Yoga Part of your Life - Bangalore.
* Corporate Yoga: Transform yourselves from tension and fatigue in your workplace to alertness, stamina and greater productivity.
a1000yoga brings the ancient tradition of yoga and the benefits of this practice into context with our modern-day challenges in work and life. Problems like stress, muscular pain, spondylitis, slip disk, hypertension, hyper acidity, arthritis and sleeping disorders are engulfing not only the older population but also the young. Our corporate yoga classes are in answer to prayers for relief from constant stress at work, meeting demanding deadlines, multi-tasking, long working hours on the computer, long phone calls, irregular eating habits, rigorous travel, night shifts/ odd working hours etc.
Corporate Yoga is a great employee benefit and preventative health measure to heal, energize, improve bonding and keep employees happy and healthy.
* Teacher Training:
1. 200 hour level
The International Yoga Teacher Training course RYT-200, primarily comprises of practices from traditional yoga styles like Satyananda yoga (Bihar school), Astanga Vinyasa (Mysore school), Iyengar Yoga and modern approaches to teaching.
This module deepens awareness of one’s potentials & limitations at all levels of self. One will
- Practice and experience Shatkarma, Asana and Pranayama from the ancient traditional yoga texts.
- Discuss and debate the yoga philosophies, understand eastern and western approaches to the body, mind and beyond.
2. 500 hour level
RYT-500, is for yoga teachers who have completed the 200 hour course from any recognized school and who have completed at least 100 hours of yoga teaching.
- Shatkarmas and advanced Asanas (108 asanas)
- Advanced Pranayamas
- Yoga Nidra
- Yogic and Tantric meditational techniques
- Advanced teaching methodologies
- Study of Yoga Sutras and Hatha Yoga Pradeepika
- Facilitating Workshops and Retreats
* Personal Session:
Whether you’re a beginner or advanced practitioner, a private lesson can really enhance the progression of your practice. With on-hand certified teachers, one-on-one session is tailored to fit the needs of each individual practitioner
- Pre-post natal,
- Therapy etc.
- Introduction to Yoga for beginners
* Studio Session:
- Power Yoga: Sequences of postures that are synchronized, with your breath. A flow based session with a well-choreographed sequence of asanas. Power Yoga is the ultimate cross training system, with low impact movement, Flexibility, Cardio, strengthening and muscle toning benefits.
- Hatha Yoga: Classical approach to the yoga asanas. The postures are intense the pace slow. Enough time spent in each asana to understand “Stability and comfort” levels in the asana. Only classical postures are a part of the class, the Hatha yoga uses asanas to cleanse the channels to facilitate pranic flow.
Asana c Props: It aims to unite the body, mind and spirit for health and well-being. This discipline is considered a powerful tool to relieve the stresses of modern-day life which in turn can help promote total physical and spiritual well-being.
Add: Due North Yoga Private Limited,
#11, First Floor, 1st Cross,
5 – A Block, Koramangala,
Bangalore 560 059
Other Branches: Indiranagar, Jayanagar, Whitefield
For More Details: http://www.a1000yoga.com/