Candidates must note that if selected, admission is provisional and subject to University rules - Any original documents that are pending apart from what the candidate is submitted during admissions process to be submitted to Office of Admissions, Christ University, must be submitted on or before August 20, 2016. Failing to submit the pending documents will be treated as being unsuccessful in the qualifying exam and admission will be terminated from Christ University.
The selected candidates must process admission at Office of Admissions, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, within 3 working days of declaration of Selection results / as per the stipulated date and time mentioned in offer of admission card / by Office of Admissions.
Admission will not be processed without the presence of the candidate and the submission of mandatory original documents mentioned below;
1. Copy of Class 10 and class 12 marks statement.
2. Mark statement of semester I, II, III, IV, V & VI / Year I, II & III, if candidate is pursuing a six semester / three year undergraduate course (Mandatory).
3. Mark statement of semester I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII & VIII / Year I, II, III & IV, if candidate is pursuing a eight semester / four year undergraduate course (Mandatory).
4. Mark statement of semester I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX & X / Year I, II, III, IV & V, if candidate is pursuing a ten semester / five year undergraduate course (Mandatory).
5. Provisional degree certificate, if candidate has completed / graduated in or before November 2015 (Mandatory).
6. Degree certificate (Convocation certificate), if candidate has graduated in or before June 2015(Mandatory).
7. Transfer certificate from last qualified institution (TC) (If Available).
8. Migration certificate (MIG) from last qualified institution is applicable only for candidates from outside Karnataka (If Available).
9. Entrance test score card (Sep MAT 2015 / Dec MAT 2015 / Feb MAT 2016 / GMAT 2015 / CAT 2015 / CMAT 2016 / ATMA 2016 / XAT 2016) (Mandatory).
10. Copy of work related documents (Joining letter / Experience letter & Latest salary slip) (Full time / Part time / Family business also considered) (MANDATORY) for candidates selected for the dual degree PGDM (CU) +MBA, (FHWS, Germany) programme.
The selected candidates must remit the annual fee at the south Indian Bank, Christ University, main campus branch, on collecting the fee challan from the Office of Admissions, Ground Floor, Central Block, Christ University Main Campus, within the stipulated date and time mentioned in the e-admission card/mentioned by the Office of Admissions or else, the offer of admission will stand cancelled.
The University ID card is a smart card, which is both an ID card as well as a South Indian Bank ATM card with a chip containing the student personal details. All transactions within the University campus after commencement of classes, including fees payment will be processed only through this card. It is also an access card for Library and other restricted places. Candidates are advised to collect the South Indian Bank account opening form along with fees challan and process it at the Bank branch on the University premises.
Candidates who fall under International student category (ISC), selected, should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bangalore, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bangalore.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2016 - 2017 is May 28, 2016.
I) The University does not collect any donation / capitation fees other than that stipulated as the annual fees.
II) All those admitted to the course will have to purchase a laptop at their own cost.
III) Admitted student who wishes to avail of bank loan will be provided a recommendation letter.
IV) The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.