Advanced Certified Hardware and Networking Professional or ACHNP is a popular qualification in the hardware and networking field. Today is the world of hardware and networking and candidates with the same qualification witness good scope of career in IT sector. This training educates a candidate on the respective domain and prepares them for the professional world. This certification is an advanced level of certification on hardware and networking. IIHT brings to you ACHNP certification training program delivered by highly experienced faculty.
ACHNP, is a well structured course that is suitable for all students who have completed their 10th standard or above. It provides the right certifications over a period of one year (2 semesters) to enable students to get placed as hardware and networking professionals. The course is dynamically updated to ensure that students are kept abreast of latest developments in the relevant technologies.
Semester 1 is designed for the novice entries into IMS the world of Infrastructure Management Service. And covers these modules.
• Digital Electronics
• MS Office Suite 2007
• Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client
• RedHat Linux Essential
• Laptop Maintenance
• Communication and Personality Development
Semester 2 includes the latest trend in server side of the Microsoft technologies by covering Server 2008 papers for the students.
• MCITP Server Administration: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
• MCITP Server Administration: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
• MCITP Server Administration: Windows Server 2008 Administration
• RedHat Linux System Administration
• Cisco CCNA
• Checkpoint Certified Security Administration
• Communication Skills and Personality Development
By the end of the course you will be certified as:
• A+, N+
• MCITP- Server Administrator
• Red Hat Linux Certified Technician (RHCT)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA)
10th and 10+2 , fresh graduates and final year non-engineering graduates can attend this training course.
Number: 9035013584, 9035013582