Squint eye or crossed eye is a vision problem where the eyes are not aligned with each other. This can occur at any age.
Some symptoms are:
- Eyes that look misaligned
- Poor vision in one or both eyes
- Eyes that do not appear to move together
- Frequent blinking or squinting, especially in bright sunlight
- Tilting head to look at things
- Faulty depth perception
- Double vision
Cross eyed squint surgey is best done at Karthik Netralaya, one of the leading eye care clinic in Bangalore. Eye treatments are carried out under the guidance of experienced eye care specialists in India.
For more information: