SOFTGEN INFOTECH - A familiar name in Bangalore in the
field of education. We have got tremendous
success from last 5 years in all our courses
. We have dedicated, JOB oriented, Student
friendly faculties with excellent track records.
Why study Android?
Android has over 60 phones currently on the market, 14 tablets from most major manufacturers are coming out this year. Android started to sell more units than iPhone or Blackberry. There are Android TV boxes, Android in GM's car navigation and emergency systems, Android VOIP desk phones, eBook readers like Alex and B&N Nook and many other devices...
Android becomes the next wave of technology which resembles the Internet wave circa 1996-99. If you are a developer and you are not learning mobile development, you simply miss the biggest job opportunity of this decade.
Why we charge money?
• We offer many FREE development sessions every week .
• We have limited number a seats in the classroom (10) and we want to provide them only to committed students
• Over dozens of conferences and workshops we learned that people who pay even nominal amount usually show up
• each workshop is 3 hours of intense education .
• Instructors highly value their own time and want students to put equal value on their studies
• We want to attract only students who "we run thru the brick wall" to learn, to create apps, who will be great software consultants and who will create future start-up companies
Getting started with android
Activities and tasks
Components and layouts
Working with resources
Android layouts and views
Handling user interaction events
Grouping, accessing of resources
Styles and themes
Adding menus and icons
Notifying the users
Debugging android applications
Intent and intent filters
Toast, Status bar, dialog notification
Multimedia in android
Multimedia supported audio formats
Simple media playback
Supported video formats
Sqlite open helper and creating a database
Opening and closing a database
Basic content providers
Content provider mime types
Searching for content
Adding, changing, and removing content
Graphics and Animations
Drawing graphics in android
Drawing with xml
Canvas drawing best practice
Programmatically creating animations
Introducing tweened animations
Applying tweened animations
Accessing android hardware
Using the media apis
Using the camera
Using the accelerometer and compass
Saving State and Preferences
Geocoding and Location Based Services
Finding Current Location
Telephony and SMS
Android with HTML 5
#766, 1st Floor, 16th Main,
BTM Layout,2nd Stage, Mico layout,
Near Udipi Garden. Above foodworld,
Bangalore - 560078.
Bus Stop: Udipi Garden.
Contact no: +91 98801 56789, 98802 56789