Here are some ways to become a permanent resident in Australia
- General Skilled Migration Program: This could be the best alternative when you don't have any employer who is willing to sponsor you. You need to go for a points based system and score not less than 60 points to become eligible. The most popular sub classes to qualify in this type are subclass 189, subclass 190 and subclass 489.
- The age should be in-between 18 to 50 years.
- Passed IELTS exam, conducted to assess the English skills and abilities of a candidate.
- Specified occupation should be under the skilled occupations list.
- You will get an invitation after lodging an Expression of Interest (EOI).
Contact US : 91 8142826826
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Us : www.globaltree.co.in