HELP FOR BDS AND MDS ADMISSION IN BANGALORE-KARNATAKA FOR ALL BRANCHES 2014 BATCH seats available in karnataka bangalore and tamilnadu ,
(CONTACT :J KUMAR 09482571027,09241239025)
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
BDS is rapidly creating many opportunities and challenges. These days dentists are as important as any other profession in the medical field.
The scope for students who have done their BDS course is very high nowadays. This is applicable in terms of both employment opportunities a well as higher education. Higher education in this field is the basis required for a person to get lucrative jobs with hospitals or other health care institutions.Today with the introduction of modern equipments and other novel technologies such as MRI’s, Lasers, multispecialty centers and other new varieties of technical gadgets, the avenues for jobs as well as educational opportunities have opened in a big way. A specialization in this field in a very young stage will certainly make it a good career choice for the younger generations of today.
Scope for Higher Studies after BDS
After the completion of BDS, aspirants can either start working or Study MDS postgraduate courses
MDS (Masters of Dental Surgery)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Dentistry
Specialization in post graduation (MDS)
1) Community Dentistry: This is the art as well as science of the avoidance and control of dental diseases in addition to the promotion of dental health by way of organized community effects.
2) Operative Dentistry and Endodontic’s: The first field deals with the defects of teeth such as hypoplasia,attrition and erosion etc. Endodontics is concerned with the diseases and injuries that might happen to the gum,pulp or the nerves of the tooth. The treatment for this problem is done by way of Root Canal Therapy (RCT)
3) Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: This field is concerned with the extraction of the teeth, surgery of the oral structures,deformities, injuries of the jaws, teeth and other structures.
4) Oral Medicine: This field is concerned with the medicines that are used in the practice of dentistry.
5) Oral Pathology: This field is about the pathology of the mouth. It analyzes samples of the oral tissue,salivary secretions and others to identify the causes of oral diseases.
6) Orthodontics: This is a specialized branch of dentistry that deals with the correction of malocclusion and by treatment restore the former beauty of the teeth with the use of appliances that can be fixed or removed.
7) Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry: This branch is concerned with the dental problems that affect children. This involves of the preventive procedures as well as other methods by which these diseases can be intercepted, controlled and prevented.
8) Periodontics: This branch of dentistry deals with the diseases of the helping structures of the teeth, e.g. bones, gums, etc.
9) Prosthodontics: This is a field of dentistry that is concerned with the diagnosis,planning of treatment and the manufacture of artificial parts to restore missing teeth and pertinent structures.
FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT MR.J .KUMAR 09482571027,09241239025
OUR HEAD OFFICE: , MANIPAL BUSINESS CENTER OFFICE,SOUTH BLOCK,M.G ROAD, BANALORE, KARNATAKA560042 .
Mobile number: 9241239025