BEST PHP /Mysql Training with 100% placement assistance @stl for Experienced - Bangalore
PHP code is interpreted by a web server with a PHP processor module, which generates the resulting web page: PHP commands can be embedded directly into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. It has also evolved to include a command-line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.
PHP is free software released under the PHP License.
SOFTWARE training LABS provides training in PHP / MySQL by Experienced Faculty.
We provide training by experienced Industry Professionals.
We have a dedicated placement cell which provides placement in PHP / MySQL to all the candidates.
Visit us now for a free seminar/to register for this training
PHP /MY SQL
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for Web development but also used as a general-purpose Programming language. PHP is now installed on more than 20 million Web sites and 1 million Web servers. Originally created by Ramous Leadoff in 1995, the implementation of PHP is now produced by The PHP Group.
Importance of PHP:
• PHP code is interpreted by a Web server with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page.
• PHP commands can be embedded directly into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. It has also evolved to include a command-line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.
• PHP is free software released under the PHP License, which is incompatible with the GNU General Public License (GPL) due to restrictions on the usage of the term PHP .
• PHP can be deployed on most Web servers and also as a standalone shell on almost every operating system and platform, free of charge.
MySQL is a popular choice of database for use in web applications, and is a central component of the widely used LAMP open source web application software stack (and other 'AMP' stacks). LAMP is an acronym for "Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/PHP/Python." Free-software-open source projects that require a full-featured database management system often use MySQL.
Top Reasons to Use MySQL
• Scalability and Flexibility
• High Performance
• High Availability
• Robust Transactional Support
• Web and Data Warehouse Strengths
• Strong Data Protection
• Comprehensive Application Development
• Management Ease
• Open Source Freedom and 24 x 7 Support
• Lowest Total Cost of Ownership
Our Trainer are industry experts.
Course material is as per current industry demand.
Our syllabus is as per Certification.
Weekdays and Weekends batches, if required.
Frequent events like group discussion, personality development, interview tips & presentation.
We also provide job placement assistance.
For More information on Course Details, batch schedules, fee structure
and Registration Please contact:
Software Training Labs
# 46, First floor, C.C. villa,
Off Intermediate Ring Road,
Next to Ejipura Signal.
PH NO vijaya : 7259306747