SAP R/3 Fundamentals :
• 3 tier Architecture
• NetWeaver basics
• ERP terms
• Application Server Fundamentals : Work processes and Dispatcher
ABAP Dictionary Concepts
• Tables, Data Elements and Domains
• Transparent, Pooled and clustered tables
• Buffering, Indexes etc.,
• Structure, Table types and Type pools
• Views, Search helps and Lock objects
ABAP Programming Basics
• Data Types, Variables, Types, Operators, Expressions etc
• I/O Statements, Formatting commands
• Conditional statements, Loops and termination statements
• String and Date operations and System fields
• Fields Strings and Text Elements
• Internal Tables (All Operations)
• Types of Internal Tables (Standard, Sorted and Hashed)
• Joins, Nested selects Sub queries and For All Entries etc
• Open SQL statements and performance issues
• Messages (Creating and Calling etc.,)
• Modularization (Subroutines, Function Modules, Macros and Includes)
• Field Symbols
• Extended syntax check, Runtime Analysis, Performance Trace
• Debugging programs (Break Point, Watch points etc)
• Classical Report Events
• Control Level Commands (AT First, AT New etc).,
• Selection Screen: Parameters
• Select –options and variants
• Selection screen designing (Blocks, Pushbuttons, Radio buttons etc)
• Interactive report events
• Menu painter: Designing and calling GUI Status
• Hide, Read Line, Get cursor, Modify line, Window etc., statements
• System fields of reports
• ALV reporting
• Screens, flow logic events and Module pool
• Basic Screen elements (I/O field, Radio buttons and Check box etc.,)
• Maintaining screen sequences (Set screen, Call Screen and leave to screen)
• Field checks (Automatic, flow logic and module pool)
• Calling Programs (Submit, Call Transaction, Leave to list processing)
• Sub screens and modal Screens
• Table Controls, Step loops and Tab strips
• Local Files (Upload, Download etc)
• Working with application server files
• Working with XMLs – Transformations
BDC(Batch data communication)
. call transaction method.
. Session method.
.Direct input method.
LSMW(Legacy system migration work bench)
.Batch input technique
.Using idoc technicque
SAP Smart forms
. Desgin of form painter.
.Creation of driver programme.
.Design of sap scripts.
.Modification of scripts
.Use of command language
ALE And IDOC
. Standard idoc
.Configuration of o/p type
.Badi(Business add ins)-Function ,screen and menu
.Customer exit-Function ,screen and menu
• Introduction of RFC
• Communication mechanisms through RFC
• ABAP interfaces (RFC)
• SAP Business Objects
• Developing BAPIs
• Working with a standard BAPI
Basics of Object Oriented ABAP
s in oops.
.OOALV(OOPS oreiented alv)
Basics of Web dynpro.
.Creation of view and window controller.
.Creation of outbound and inbound plugs.
Real time question and answers discussion on every modules over.
Course Duration: 80 hrs
Timing Weekends : 4 hrs per day
RIA Institute of Technology
#10/23, 2nd Floor, 5th main road, Ganga Nagar
R T Nagar, Bangalore-560032
Land mark: Near L.G Showroom
Phone No:+91 9945601060/7204091060