Best Training centre for Digital Design
Currently Industry is facing a shortage of well Trained Candidates in VLSI.
UTL is providing Industry related training program with placement Assistance for Fresher’s and job seekers.
• Courses delivered by expert faculty.
• Individual Attention given to each participant, mock interviews, tests conducted regularly
• Soft skills like Job Interview training, Resume preparation, communication.
• State of the art infrastructure spanning 25000 sft, with well equipped labs, library, digital class rooms and software installed.
• Industry Interface through guest lecturers & visits to UTL R&D.
• Training + Projects + 100% Job Assistance.
• PG / Hostel arrangement on request
Certificate Course in VLSI Verification Objective:-
This course aims at providing detailed knowledge in VLSI design process starting from Digital Design, Hardware descriptive languages, RTL, Synthesis & Simulation, Verification, FPGA programming & implementation. In this process the learners are well trained to understand the entire Logic and ASIC design process and are well equipped to take on the challenges posed by the ever demanding chip design.
Duration:- 12 weeks ( Monday – Friday )
Eligibility:- BE / B.Tech (ECE / EEE / EIE) or M.Sc. Electronics
In this industry the main job functions of a Chip Designer are Designing, Testing, Applications, Production and Process Engineering. The job options available to the engineers in this field are Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Packaging Engineer, Product Engineer, Applications/Systems engineer, Test Engineer, Process Engineer. A chip design engineer's job ranges right from the architecture, logic design, circuit design and physical design of the chip to the testing and verification of the final product. Depending on the experience of the candidate in the industry his role could range from a technical individual to a technical leader to an engineering manager. Some of the major recruitment companies are HCL Technologies, Intel, Micron Tech, Alliance Semiconductor, Texas Instruments, Wipro, Synopsis, Cadence etc.
For more details contact