We have BMRDA approved Projects on Tumkur Road NH-4, our project is approved by leading banks and financial institutions. Out of total cost of the site, 75% Bank loan available from financial institutions, remaining 25% amount you have to on the day of Registration of the Site. Sites are available at reasonable, attractive and affordable rates.
Please Keep Forwarding Mails to your friends Let them also known our project details and purchase the site…….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uXIrcwp6fw ( KINDLY GO TO THIS LINK, THIS WILL SHOWS TO OUR PROJECT LOCATION )