The ad has expired.
brand new solid wooden furniture box bed
Contact us-: what s app no. 9571050196.
Our storage double cot rang starting 26000/-.+14.5% government tax extra.
Our 3+1+1 sofa set rang starting 29000/-.+14.5% government tax extra.
Our six setter dining set rang 29000/-.+14.5% government tax extra.
Four setter dining set rang 17000/- + 14.5% government tax extra.
Thanks for the reply we are sending you some wooden pictures if you interested our products so send me products pictures code no. then we will sending you rate size.
E-MAIL ADD-: firstname.lastname@example.org
Factory add-:, SANGRIYA RICO 2ND PHASE JODHPUR.
OFFICE ADDRESS-: 62 PAL LINK ROAD, PAL ROAD, JODHPUR (RAJ).
NAVEEN JAIN /P.C.JAIN.
Our company mfg all type of wooden furniture online selling home delivery anywhere in India before many years. Our company mfg all kind of wooden furniture and jodhpur handicraft, like/, double bed, sofa sat, book rack, shoe rack, t. v. cabinet, kitchen cabinet furniture, console table, center table, trunk boxes, dining set, baby bed, wall hanging products, wall clock, temple, decorative stool, wall self, handicrafts products etc..THIS WOODEN FURNITURE IS MADE OF Solid WOOD. IT CONTAINS WITH VERY GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS.WE HAND MADE SEASONING AND CHEMICAL TREATMENT WOOD TO THE PRODUCT.WE HAND MADE AN EXCELLENT POLISHED WORK TO IT. WE ARE GIVING OUR PRODUCTS AT VERY CHEAP RATE. ONCE YOU ORDER US, IT TAKES 20-25 DAYS DELIVER AT YOUR DOOR STEP.
Before delivery require some paper work & id proof.
Our company doing work on customization-:
Order confirmation 30% advance & remaining 70% cash on delivery.
After order confirmation 12-15 days our company send your order goods furniture raw images different angle so easily idea our company use sheesham solid wood & design is same.
WAITING YOUR REPLY.