Thanks for the reply
Visit our website-: www.furniturehandicrafts.com
Latest design avail in whats app 9571050196.
Our company mfg all type of wooden furniture online selling home delivery anywhere in india before many years. Our company mfg all kind of wooden furniture and jodhpur handicraft, like/, double bed/cot, sofa set,wardrobe, book rack, shoe rack, t. v. cabinet, kitchen cabinet furniture, console table, center table, trunk boxes, dining set, baby bed etc..
JODHPUR ( RAJASTHAN) .
TIN NO. 08612615725.
E-MAIL ADD-: email@example.com
Factory add-: H-2 486, SANGRIYA RICO 2ND PHASE JODHPUR.
NAVEEN JAIN / P.C.JAIN
THIS WOODEN FURNITURE IS MADE OF SHEESHAM WOOD. IT CONTAINS WITH VERY GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS.WE HAND MADE & machinery made SEASONING AND CHEMICAL TREATMENT WOOD TO THE PRODUCT.WE HAND MADE & machinery made AN EXCELLENT POLISHED WORK TO IT. WE ARE GIVING OUR PRODUCTS AT VERY CHEAP RATE. ONCE YOU ORDER US, IT TAKES 25-29 DAYS TO MAKE AND DELIVER AT YOUR DOOR STEP.
Before delivery require some paper work & id proof.
Order confirmation 30% advance & remaining 70% cash on delivery.
After order confirmation our company send your order goods raw furniture pictures different angle 15- 20 days so easily idea our company use sheesham solid wood or design same as it is pictures.
WATING YOUR REPLY.