This course teaches the students, how to develop and deploy Web services in Oracle Application Server 10g (10.1.3.0.0). It introduces some of the Web services open industry standards such as SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL.
This course also provides a complete description on securing a Web service, configuring a Web service to support reliable messaging, implement auditing and logging of SOAP messages, and testing a Web service for interoperability. This course is developed by using Oracle Application Server 10g Release 3 (10.1.3.0.0), Oracle Database 10g R2, and JDeveloper 10g Release 3 (10.1.3).
• Develop Web Service components
• Develop Web Service Invocation Framework (WSIF) clients to invoke Web services dynamically
• Configure Web service security
• Test Web service interoperability
• Configure Web service Quality of Service (QoS)
Addres :System domain, #22, 2nd Floor, 5th Cross, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore –560034.