We manufacture Cabinets for Modular Kitchen, Wardrobes.
Cabinets are Factory finished, 100% Hardwood Ply, ISI Branded.
for 22" Depth Cabinet Rs 750/-per Sq,ft.
for 18" Depth Cabinet Rs 700/- per Sq,ft.
We also offer Laminated Plywood Shutters/door for Cabinets.
Plain color or wood finish in Matt Laminate, Plywood Shutters @ Rs 200/- per Sq,ft.
Plain color or wood finish in Glossy/Texture Laminate Plywood Shutters Rs 250/- per Sq,ft.
Leather/metal finish Laminated Plywood Shutters Rs 250/- per Sq,ft.
All Shutter Edges are Factory finished Machine cut.
ISI branded materials 100% Hardwood, Durable quality, Affordable price.
Minimum work order considered 50 sqft or above. ()
Advance 80% of total Order value to be paid on Order conformation remaining 20% before or on delivery time.
we take 5to10 days time for delivery, Call us for further details