ITIL V3 Foundation
Name No. of days Credit Gain
ITIL V3 Foundation 2 2
ITIL V3 Intermediate (Service life cycle modules)
Name No. of days Credit Gain
Service Strategy 3 3
Service Operation 3 3
Service Design 3 3
Service Transition 3 3
Continual Service Improvement 3 3
Managing Across Lifecycle 5 5
The target audience for the ITIL Intermediate Certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
• Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL Service Management Practice elements of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how they may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals working in roles associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, seeking a deeper understanding of the functions and processes of the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
• Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert level certification in ITIL Service Management for which these are prerequisite modules.
• Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Advanced Service Management Professional standing in IT Service Management for which the ITIL Expert certification is a prerequisite.
• Individuals who wish to specialize in any of the Service Lifecycle and Capability Areas.
This certification is achieved by accumulating credits through the first two levels of the Scheme.
There is no examination required for this level; however individuals must achieve credits through a selection of balanced subject areas which represent and are examined across the full spectrum of the ITIL Service Management Practice areas.
To achieve the certification, individuals must obtain a minimum of twenty two (22) credits, two of which must be from the Foundation module which is a mandatory first step, and five of which must be from the 'Managing Across the Lifecycle' module which is a mandatory final step.
Individuals can choose modules from the Capability (4 credits per module) or Lifecycle (3 credits per module) Streams to gain the other 15 credits, but are expected to choose a balanced programme overall.
The Advanced Level of study leads to an ITSM professional Certification.
Individuals for the Advanced Level are required to have achieved the ITIL Service Management Expert certification and be able to demonstrate practical application experience through a peer evaluation scheme.
Individuals will be assessed on the broader issues of ITSM Implementations, including, but not limited to:
• Managing cultural and organizational change
• Responding to industry change
• Continual improvement of ITSM capability
• Preparing organization for audit and certification
• Preparing to become and ITSM consultant and/or an ITIL trainer
Individuals wishing to achieve Advanced Level standing are required to have a minimum of eight years of ITSM experience and to have achieved the ITIL Expert certification.
For More Details Contact
GIT Academy Bangalore
#40,1st&2nd Floor, 100FeetRingRoad, BTMLayout2ndStage, Bangalore, Karnataka, India – 5600761
Ph.080 – 42191253 / 42191254 Mob.9972177719 / 9972177745/9972177789
firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org