Greeting From Ium Destination.com
We introduce our Chardham , Do dham, Badrinath , Kedarnath Hemkund sahib, Heli Package for Uttarakhand
HELICOPTER TICKET IS Rs.7700/- PER PERSON (UP & DOWN) PER PAX
Package From Duration Cost Per Person Full Charter
Chardham Dehradun 1N/2Days Person
Do dham Dehradun Same Day 1 lac. 3,95000
Shri Badrinath Dehradun Same Day 75,000 2,95000
Baba Kedarnath Dehradun Same Day 75,000 2,95000
Gangotri Dehradun Same Day 65,000 2,50000
Gangotri-Yumnotri Dehradun Same Day 88000 3,50000
Hemkund Dehradun Same Day 78,000 2,75000
Day Origin Destination Departure Arrival Mode
01 Dehradun Kharsali 06:30 07:10 Heli
Kharsali Yamunotri 07:15 09:15 Pony
Yamunotri Kharsali 11:00 13:00 Pony
Kharsali Harsil 13:00 13:30 Heli
Harsil Gangotri 13:35 14:35 Car
Gangotri Harsil 16:00 17:00 Car
Overnight at Harsil Hotel/Cottage
02 Harsil Guptkashi 06:30 07:10 Heli
Guptkashi Kedarnath 07:30 07:45 Heli
Kedarnath Guptkashi 09:00 09:15 Heli
Guptkashi Badrinath 09:30 10:00 Heli
Badrinath Dehradun 12:00 12:45 Heli
06:30 Departure from Sahastradhara, Dehradun
07:30 Arrive Phata (change of helicopter for going to Kedarnathji).
08:00 Dep. Phata for Kedarnathji.
08:15 Arrive Kedarnathji. Priority Darshan will be arranged for you
10:45 Dep. from Kedarnathji for Phata.
11:00 Arrive Phata and proceed to Badrinathji by helicopter
12:00 Arrive Badrinath. Attend the Puja specially arranged for you.
15:00 Depart for Dehradun.
15:00 Depart for Dehradun.
16:00 Arrive Dehradun (Sahastradhara).
Package Cost : Per Person Sharing Basis (min 5 Person to Fly)
01 Night & 02 Days Rs. 1,45,999.00 + Taxes
Do Dham same day Rs. 95000 + Taxes
Package Cost Includes
Heli Services to Chardham from Dehradun to Dehradun
Night stays as per Itinerary
Breakfast & Dinner at respective Hotels
Pony ride for Yamunotri
Car to Gangotri
Shuttle Flight to Kedarnath
VIP Darshan Pass at Kedarnath
Car at Badrinath
VIP Pass at Badrinath
1 Mineral Water Bottle on Each Day.
Note: - Package will be completed depending upon weather conditions.
Terms and Conditions:-
1. The details of passengers required at least 10 days in advance before the departure are Full name, Weight, Age, Identity Proof And Medical Fitness Certificate
2. If a flight cancelled due to technical reasons attributable to, full refund would be accorded. In case of bad weather / force majeure full refund less 10% for surrendered of hotel Accommodation etc would be given. It is clarified that accommodation, transport etc at Dehradun / Shastradhara is not included in the above packages. Ium Destination has no responsibility in this regard In case of cancellation / re-scheduling of flights.
3. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions / technical reasons then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sector/s less. The accommodation / miscellaneous charges.
4. Infants below 2 years of age will be carried free of cost at parental risk. However, infants will be carried in the lap of the accompanying adult. In case of dispute regarding age of infant, valid proof of age shall be the deciding factor.
5. Seating capacity is of 5 passengers’ maximum, combined weight of passengers not to increase 350 kgs. The maximum total weight allowed per charter will be 370 kgs only including luggage. Weight of the Passengers will be recorded before issuance of the boarding card. The discretion of cancellation of the charter will rest with the pilot in case of unacceptable discrepancies in the weight calculations.
6. The baggage allowance of 05 kgs per passenger will be permitted. Passengers are advised not to carry big suitcases as baggage space in the helicopter is extremely small. Discretion of the Pilot is final in this regard.
7. All flights are between sunrise and sunset only.
8. In case of extra night stays at any Dham, the additional cost of night stay will be borne by the passengers.
9. Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and deduction of 15% of the cost. This will be permitted only if rescheduling is applied minimum 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
10. The term force majeure as employed herein, shall mean an act of God, war, warlike events, infringements of a country’s neutrality, insurrection, civil war, civil unrest, riot, fire, flood, sabotage strikes, blockades, lockouts, quarantine, hijacking, terrorist actions, requisition, confiscation, expropriation, seizure, weather conditions or other regulations of the Government of India or State Government or any local government.
11. In the event where if after confirmation the member cancels or reschedules the flight, the charges that will be applicable shall be as under:-
A. Flight cancelled by UT - Full refund
B. Up to 07 days before journey - 85% of the total fare refund.
C. Up to 48 hours before journey - 75% of the total fare refund
D. Up to 24 hours before journey - 50% of the total fare refund.
E. Less than 24 hours before journey, shall be treated as “No Show” and No refund shall