Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) (Ministry of Home Affairs) invites applications from Male Indian Citizens for recruitment of Temporary posts of Constable (Tradesmen) in CISF-2016. The closing date for receipt of applications is 9th May 2016.
Name of the Post,Total Vacancies
Barber,20 (Eastern Sector - 02, Western Sector - 06, Northern Sector - 06, Southern Sector - 04, North Eastern Sector - 02)
Boot Maker,07 (Eastern Sector - 01, Western Sector - 02, Northern Sector - 01, Southern Sector - 02, North Eastern Sector - 01)
Cook,44 (Eastern Sector - 06, Western Sector - 09, Northern Sector - 15, Southern Sector - 09, North Eastern Sector - 05)
Mali,02 ((Eastern Sector - 01, Northern Sector 01)
Painter,01 (Western Sector)
Sweeper,25 (Eastern Sector - 04, Western Sector - 05, Northern Sector - 08, Southern Sector - 05, North Eastern Sector - 03)
Washer Man,25 (Eastern Sector - 04, Western Sector - 05, Northern Sector - 07, Southern Sector - 06, North Eastern Sector - 03)
Age Limit: 18 to 23 Years as on 01/08/2016. Age Relaxation as per GOI Rules.
Pay Scale: Pay Band-1 5200 20200 + Grade Pay 2000/- plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
(1) The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for skilled trades (i.e. Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Painter, Mali and Washer Man). Industrial Training Institute (ITI) trained personnel will be preferred.
(2) The candidate should have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board or university for unskilled trades (i.e. Sweeper).
(3) Educational certificate other than State Board/ Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric /10th class pass for service under Central Government.
(1) Eye Sight - Minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of both eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
(2) The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes and should have high colour vision. He must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
For General, SC and OBC candidates,170 Cms,Minimum 80 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 80-85
Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh,
Kashmir and Leh & Ladhakh regions of J & K subject to production of certificate,165 Cms,Minimum 78 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 78-83
All candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes,162.5 Cms,Minimum 76 Cms with minimum expansion of 05 Cms i.e. 76-81
Selection Process: Eligibility Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test.
Application Fee: 50/- in the form of Postal Order drawn in favour of the officer and payable at the post office. SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to Apply: Application form duly filled in the prescribed proforma and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self-attested may be sent to concerned Office on or before 09/05/2016 and in case of residents of North East Region by 16/05/2016 along with the necessary documents. The envelope containing above documents should be super scribed APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONST/BARBER or CONST/BOOT MAKER or CONST/COOK or CONST/MALI or CONST/PAINTER or CONST/SWEEPER or CONST/WASHER MAN I N CISF-2016 whichever is applicable.
DAVP Notice: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19113_1_1617b.p
CISF Official Website: http://www.cisf.gov.in/