We at GITS Academy, provide the complete hands on training in Clinical Data Management.
Clinical Data Management encompasses the entry, verification, validation and quality control of data gathered during the conduct of a clinical trial.
CDM covers the right from the basic principles that describes the activities to be conducted in the course of processing data. Key topics to cover include the SOPs to be followed, clinical data management system to be used, description of data sources, data handling processes, data transfer formats and process, and quality control procedures to be applied
Batch starting- 23 November
Clinical data management (CDM) is a multidisciplinary effort that consists of various activities involving the handling of data or information that is outlined in the protocol that will to be collected/analyzed
At the conclusion of this module, you will be able to:
• Discuss what constitutes data management activities in clinical research.
• Identify regulations and guidelines related to data management practices.
• Describe what a case report form is and how it is completed.
• We are providing classes both on weekday (2 hrs) and weekends (4 hrs)
• Online Interactive Training is also available
• Placement assistance will be provided after completion of the training.
• You can get jobs in MNCs, Hospitals, CROs ,KPOs and pharma nad biophrama companies Etc
For More information on Course Details, batch schedules, fee structure
and Registration Please contact: