About the Course
If you are fresher contemplating to take the plunge in the corporate world or looking for change in your career and you have a fair amount of writing skills, this course will help you to hone your skills on basic grammar and learn copy editing skills.
This in-depth copy editing professional certificate course will make you industry ready and an enviable candidate for MNCs and publishing houses who look for candidates with ample knowledge in copy editing before they hire.
You can also take up jobs in newspaper industry, magazines, and small businesses. If you do not want to take up full time job, this course will be most ideal for you to project yourself as a freelancer.
Our copy editing program consists of a series of dedicated modules covering copy editing fundamentals. Towards the end of the course participants will be able to
• Review grammar, spelling, punctuation, style, and readability
• Research and verify facts
• Spot typographical errors
• Express ideas clearly and logically while adhering to editorial policy
• Preserve the original writer's voice throughout the copy-revision process
• Set standards for handling text in company documents
Who should attend
The copy editing program is intended for professionals at all levels in such fields as publishing, journalism, marketing, management, education, and the sciences. Individuals interested in developing specific copy editing skills or updating their abilities to produce professionally written documents in any industry will benefit from the program’s detail-driven approach to copy editing.
Career in Editing
• In publishing companies
• Print industries (newspapers and magazines)
• Content writers/ editors
• Web content developer/ editor
Has 15 years of experience and trained more than 1000 copyeditors and proofreaders in MNCs and colleges.
Contact info: +91-9741871657, 080-41648929. E-mail address: email@example.com