Are you looking for AutoCAD 2012 training by Industry Expert?
I am Srinivas Age-49 have 24+ years of experience on AutoCAD in Manufacturing Engineering Department as a Assistant Design Engineer in a MNC Company.
Exclusive corporate training program for Limited participants
Date: 15th and 16th
Venue: 8/1,1st Floor, 5th Main Road, Ganganagar, Bangalore-32 Ph: 9481807258
AutoCAD is a software application for computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting. The software supports both 2D and 3D formats.
• Exploring the AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Interface
• Creating Your First Drawing
• Setting Up and Using AutoCAD’s Drafting Tools
• Organizing Objects with Blocks and Groups
• Keeping Track of Layers and Blocks
Mastering Intermediate Skills
• Editing and Reusing Data to Work Efficiently
• Mastering Viewing Tools, Hatches, and External References
• Introducing Printing, Plotting, and Layouts
• Understanding Plot Styles
• Adding Text to Drawings
• Using Fields and Tables
• Using Dimensions
Mastering Advanced Skills
• Using Attributes
• Copying Existing Drawings into AutoCAD
• Advanced Editing and Organizing
• Getting and Exchanging Data from Drawings
• Laying Out Your Printer Output
• Making “Smart” Drawings with Parametric Tools
• Using Dynamic Blocks
• Drawing Curves
Who Should Attend?
• Engineering students (all streams)
• Anyone who is interested in CADD designing