Why do you think of the final year project is so important that it is worth spending all that time, and why it is needed in the curriculum?
The answer is that knowledge is both theoretical and empirical, hands on discipline and there are many skills that cannot be taught in class. They can be learned by practical experience working on a major project that exposes you to some of these important ideas such as:
Work effectively within a team
Interacting with users
Development of specifications and design documents
Development of prototypes
Improve written and oral presentation skills
Benefits of doing an IEEE project
Knowledge and experience with advanced software technology
Modern technology and skills.
Experience with Environment IEEE.
Some IEEE JAVA based projects which Cegonsoft Pvt Ltd provides are as follows:
1. Cloud Computing for Agent-Based Urban Transportation Systems.
2. Supporting Efficient and Scalable Multicasting over Mobile Ad Hoc Networks.
Data Leakage Detection .
3. Ranking Spatial Data by Quality Preferences .
4. Load Shedding in Mobile Systems with MobiQual .
5. Monitoring Service Systems from a Language-Action Perspective.
6. The CoQUOS Approach to Continuous Queries in Unstructured Overlays .
7. Extended XML Tree Pattern Matching: Theories and Algorithms .
8. A Privacy-Preserving Location Monitoring System for Wireless Sensor Networks.
9. Utility-Optimal Multi-Pattern Reuse in Multi-Cell Networks.
10. Improving the Performance of Wireless Ad Hoc Networks Through MAC Layer Design.
11. Selfish Overlay Network Creation and Maintenance.
12. SPAF: Stateless FSA-based Packet Filters.
13. SAT: A Security Architecture Achieving Anonymity and Traceability in WirelessMesh Networks.
14. Locating Equivalent Servants over P2P Networks .
15. Semi-Proving: An Integrated Method for Program Proving, Testing, and Debugging .
16. Going Back and Forth: Efficient Multideployment and Multisnapshotting on Clouds.
Contact For more details,
Aruna Devi T
#270,Sancia House,14th cross,