Dena Bank (A Government of India Enterprise), a leading Nationalized Bank invites online application from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Specialist Officers 2016-17 in MMGS-II and SMGS-IV. The online Registration start from 10th June 2016 and close on 24th June 2016.
RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN MMGS-II & SMGS-IV
Post Code,Discipline,No of Vacancy,Maximum Age (as on 01/06/2016),Pay Scale
01,Chief Manager (IT-CISO),01,45 Years,SMG Sc-IV
02,Chief Manager (Operation Risk],01,45 Years,SMG Sc-IV
03,Chief Manager (Credit Risk),01,45 Years,SMG Sc-IV
04,Manager (Model Development & Validation under Basel),02,35 Years,MMG Sc-ll
05,Manager (Operation Risk Management),01,35 Years,MMG Sc-ll
06,Manager (Market Risk Management),01,35 Years,MMG Sc-ll
07,Manager (CA / ICWA),17,35 Years,MMG Sc-ll
08,Manager (Security),23,35 Years,MMG Sc-ll
09,Company Secretary,01,35 Years,MMG Sell
MMG - II -> 31705 - 1145/1 - 32850 - 1310/10 - 45950
SMG - IV -> 50030 - 1460/4 - 55870 - 1650/2 59170
Chief Manager (IT-CISO) ->
(1) Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)/ CISSP Certification of ISACA with Graduation in Computer Science Engineering or IT / MCA (OR)
(2) Certified Information System Auditor (CISA)/ CISSP Certification of ISACA with Graduation in Engineering with diploma in Computer Application.
(3) Experience - 8 years of working experience in handling IT related functions of which 3 years of experience in Information Security domain.
Chief Manager (Operation Risk) ->
(1) Post Graduate in any discipline preferably in Economics or Statistics.
(2) Presently holding atleast the post of Manager (Operation Risk) having 6 years working experience in the area of Operation Risk Management Department in PSBs or it s equivalent post in Private Sector Bank.
(3) Due weightage will be given for exposure in implementation of Advanced Measurement Approach (AMA) under Basel.
Chief Manager (Credit Risk) ->
(1) Post Graduate in Economics or Statistics or MBA (Finance) or CA or ICWA.
(2) Experience - Presently holding atleast the post of Manager (Credit Risk) having 6 years working experience in the area of Credit Risk Management Department in PSBs or it s equivalent post in Private Sector Bank.
Manager (Model Development & Validation under Basel) ->
(1) Post Graduate in Statistics.
(2) Experience - 2 years Post qualification experience in Model development and validation under Basel in PSBs or Private Sector Bank.
Manager (Operation Risk Management) ->
(1) Post Graduate in any discipline.
(2) Experience - 2 years Post qualification experience in Operational Risk Management in PSBs or Private Sector Bank.
Manager (Market Risk Management) ->
(1) Graduate Degree in any discipline with Certification in Financial Risk Management (FRM).
(2) Experience - 2 years Post qualification experience in Market Risk Management in PSBs or Private Sector Bank.
Manager (CA / ICWA) ->
(1) Passed final examination for CA/ICWA.
(2) Experience - Nil
Manager (Security) ->
(1) Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
(2) Experience - An officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army/Navy/Air force (OR) A Police Officer not below the rank of Asstt.S.P./Dy.S.P. with 5 years of service in that rank (OR) An Officer of identical rank in Para Military forces with minimum 5 years of service.
Company Secretary ->
(1) A Graduate Degree with 50% and above marks from a recognised University with Associate Company Secretaryship from the Institute of Company Secretary of India.
(2) Preference shall be given to candidates with additional qualification of CA/ICWA.
(3) Experience - Nil
Computer Literacy: The Computer proficiency is essential. Before joining the Bank i Officer Cadre, candidate should possess basic computer application and operational skills, i.e., WINDOWS, MS OFFICE/LOTUS SMART SUITE, Internet and E-Mail operations. A certificate from a recognised University or an Institute duly recognised by the State/Central Government or from any other Institute which is acceptable to the Bank
to be submitted by the candidate as an evidence of having acquired computer proficiency. The candidate having passed the computer subject during his Graduation/ post-graduation will also be acceptable. Duration of the course done preferably be for 60 hours.
Application Fee (A Non-Refundable): 400/- for General, OBC and Ex-Servicemen Candidates; 50/- (Intimation Charge Only) for SC / ST / PWD Category Candidates. The Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through Online Mode only.
Selection Process: For post code No. 1,2,3,8, & 9 there will be only Interview; For post code No. 4,5,6 & 7 there will be Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to Apply Online. The Online Registration start from 10/06/2016 and close on 24/06/2016.
Online Registration -> 10/06/2016 to 24/06/2016
Payment of Application Fees - Online -> 10/06/2016 10 24/06/2016
Online Examination (Tentative dates) (For Post Codes 4,5,6 & 7) > 23/07/2016
Detailed Advertisement: http://www.denabank.com//uploads/files/1465378100591-rec-spe