Distance Learning MBA / Distance Education MBA:
The Distance Learning MBA (Distance MBA) program offering by the University is designed to provide good understanding to students in different aspects of management. The MBA Program is essentially based on self-study and examinations. The University provides a detailed study plan and prescribed books specially designed (as per the curriculum) and meant for self-study.
Electives: HRM, Marketing, Hospital Administration, Finance, Pharma Management, Telecom management, IT & Systems, Investments, International Business and Operations & General Management.
The program has 20 subjects divided into four semesters of 5 subjects each. For each year two semesters can be studied and completed.
Eligibility: Bachelor's Degree (any discipline)
Contact Classes: Students may attend contact classes on an optional basis
1) Designed for working Professionals
2) Optional Weekend Classes.
3) Yearly 4 times exams.
4) Choose your exam dates and timing of your choice.
5) You can write exams anywhere in India
6) Semester wise certificates & MBA degree after completion of the course.
7) Online Examinations
8) MCQ pattern examinations (just clicking option).
9) Upgraded study materials through online + hard copies.
10) 24/7 web support.
11) EMI facility available for course fees.
So give a thought before joining some other institute and consider the one which provides you some value addition and also comfortable stress free life.
For queries & more information about admission:
Call us at: 9035147898
Email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org