ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR
MBA IN HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION (MHA) - 2014 & 2015
CONTACT OUR STUDENT COUNSELOR FOR MORE INFORMATION : 9342251035
The boom in the health Care industry has created a multitude of health care service sectors and the growth in the populace has only seen a growth spurt of the sector. Consequently, it becomes imperative to not only manage the different records and systems pertaining to hospitals, patients and doctors but also, build a strong framework of these systems, to ensure their privacy, integrity and credibility. MBA in Hospital Administration will include all of the aforementioned responsibilities.
From hospitals, polyclinics to hi-end medical labs, MBA Hospital Administration (MHA) professionals have a vast space to make a career of their choice.
We have setup centers of excellence to provide quality education in the field of Health care Management through the Distance Education programs.
MBA in Hospital Administration or Health Care Management as its known as aims at realizing the following objectives-
• To develop the essential management skills required to meet & participate in an increasingly competitive business environment and with special focus on the Healthcare sector.
• To provide theoretical and practical knowledge of Healthcare services and Hospital Organization, Operations and Planning.
• To provide an integrated perspective of management functioning along with a fair amount of exposure to real life cases/ technical know how in the Healthcare services sector.
• To hone the student’s analytical abilities.
• To communicate effectively through writing and in interpersonal communication.
• To use information & communication technology effectively.
• To make informed decisions in selection, utilization & evaluation of opportunities/choices available.
• To give the student a starting edge in the Healthcare Industry.
If you are interested in a challenging career with a chance to play multiple roles and adding value form day one on the job, then there are a lot lucrative opportunities up for grabs that can be realized by undergoing an MBA course that specializes in Health-care.
Recognized by UGC ( University Grants Commission )
Approved by DEC ( Distance Education Council )
Registered under Government of India
Member of ACU ( Association of Commonwealth Universities, London )
Member of AIU ( Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi )
Member of Federation of Universities, India
Duration of Course: 2 Years
Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline like allopathy, dental, ayurveda, veterinary science, homeopathy, unani, physiotherapy, paramedical, and allied medical sciences, or any other graduate from a recognized university.
Following degrees are also eligible:
MBBS, BDS, B.PHARMA, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BSSM, B.Sc, 4 year graduation in Allied Health Science, Life Science Graduates from a recognized University.
More than 300 test centers all over India and exams can be given anywhere in India and even from abroad.
So give a thought before joining some other institute and consider the one which provides you some value addition and also comfortable stress free life.
For immediate response contact with your details
Do revert back to this mail along with your complete address and Contact number so that we can send you the prospectus (free of cost) for the best suitable course. Henceforth you can forward this message to your friends & colleagues who are interested to pursue their professional degree in Hospital/Healthcare Management.
CONTACT OUR STUDENT COUNSELOR
CALL ON : 09342251035