MBA in Hospital Administration Distance Education: 9035147898
Distance MHA / Correspondence MHA: The healthcare sector is one of the fastest growing industries in India today. Hospital Administration has bright future with many branded hospitals are opening their branches at major cities across the country. The medical service is getting advance day-by-day and the chances for Masters in Hospital Administration is also increasing. Currently health care industry is facing huge shortage of qualified administrative staff.
Dear candidates we are offering 2 year’s MBA in Hospital Administration course through distance Education. University is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission) & approved by DEC (Distance Education Council) registered under the Government of India).
The main objectives of the course are to enable the candidate to:
• Evaluate the management, growth and development issues faced by hospital managers.
• Review and evaluate services using concepts of organization and structure, methods of planning and managing human, financial, material resources etc.
• Analyze and develop hospital policies in the relevant local and national context
• Understand the principles of good governance and professional ethics
• Communicate effectively, work in groups, set priorities and manage workload effectively
• Have a capacity for independent learning and continuing professional development
Eligibility: Bachelor's degree in any discipline (including graduates of Medicine in allopahty, Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Homeopathy, Physiotherapy, Nursing & Paramedical).
1) Designed for working Professionals
2) Yearly 4 times exams.
3) Choose your exam dates and timing of your choice.
4) You can write exams anywhere in India.
5) Semester wise certificates & MBA degree after completion of the course.
6) Online Examinations
6) Examination centers all around the globe
7) MCQ pattern examinations.
8) Upgraded study materials through online + hard copies.
9) 24/7 web support.
10) EMI facility available for fees.
After completion of 1st Semester: Certificate in Business Basics
After completion of 2nd Semester: Diploma in Business Management
After completion of 3rd Semester: PG Diploma in Hospital Administration
After completion of 4th Semester: MBA in Hospital Administration.
So give a thought before joining some other institute and consider the one which provides you some value addition and also comfortable stress free life. For queries, more information about admission & for free Prospectus you can contact us.
For more details please contact:
Call at: 9035147898 (or)
Email to: email@example.com