EJB3.x Online Training Course by Real time faculties
• EJB3.x features
• EJB Interfaces are Optional
• Enhanced Lifecycle Methods and Callback Listener Classes
• Simple JNDI lookup of EJB
• Singleton Beans are introduced
• Support for direct use of EJBs in the Servlet container
• When to use session beans
• Life Cycle of a Stateless Session Bean
• Life Cycle of a Stateful Session Bean:
• Message Driven Bean(JMS)
• EJB Timer Service enhancements to support cron-like scheduling, deployment-time timer creation, and Stateful Session Bean objects.
• Support for stateful web services via Stateful session Bean web service end points.
• Further simplification of JMS, JavaMail and database injected resources.
• The ability to use local transactions in addition to JTA in EJB.
Contact Us For Demo
EJB3 Online Training , EJB3.x Online Training Course , EJB3 Online Training Classes , EJB3 Online Training by Real Time Scenarios , EJB3.x Real Time Training , EJB3.x Online Training Real time Faculties