COURSE TITLE: English Language Proficiency Training
ABOUT THE CLASS: English Language Proficiency Training is a highly practical training, designed to enhance your fluency in English your confidence level to speak effective English. This training will give you comprehensive perspective on LSRW (listening, speaking, reading and writing), grammar and vocabulary. The training focuses both on oral and written communication. You can learn to speak effectively, also write reports and email effectively. This training will enhance your ability to effectively communicate with others.
Commencement of training: 21st Dec 2015 onwards.
Training locality: Raja Rajeshwari Nagar/ Uttarahalli area, Bangalore.
For registration, contact Mahua, mobile: 9980335408 or 8867682615 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING METHOD: The training will be delivered using various interactive methods like interactive discussion, practice exercises; activity based learning, role-plays, debates and game, quiz, assessments etc. Exercises to inculcate confidence in the spoken and written English language, tips and discussion.
A. ENGLISH LANGUAGE BASICS
1. Developments of the habit of thinking in English
2. Basics of Grammar, Punctuation, Sentence Formation, Sentence Structure
3. Grammar - parts of speech - Noun, Pronoun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb, Preposition, Conjunction and Interjection
4. Grammar rules, Tenses, Model Verbs, rules of Subject Verb Agreement (SVA), Articles, Active and Passive Voice etc.
5. Reading comprehension, Techniques of Reading, Skimming and Scanning
6. Listening and comprehension, need for active listening, Techniques of active listing to enhance comprehension
7. Questioning skills, probing, clarifying, Paraphrasing, summarizing
8. Conversation skills, people meeting skills, initiate small talk
9. Positively phrasing sentences
10. Expressions, idioms, phrases
11. Techniques to improve vocabulary
12. Oral presentation practice and tips
B. WRITTEN COMMUNICATION: EMAIL WRITING AND REPORT WRITING
13. Understand the Importance of written communication
14. Recognize the forms of written communication
15. Translate ideas and thoughts into structured written communication
16. Write with professional Impact - Pyramid Principle for Structuring Communication
17. Describe guidelines for writing professional business emails writing
18. Do s and don ts of email writing.
19. Guidelines for Report writing
20. Construct impactful documents using unambiguous language
DURATION: 35 hours, 3 hours per day twice or thrice a week.
TRAINING/ COURSE FEE: Rs. 4000/- (includes the cost of study material)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Individuals, Students, working professionals, 10+2/ PU students, businessperson etc.
School Teachers, Corporate HR and Training Professionals, who want to learn advanced level English grammar. Entrepreneurs and Insurance Advisers, those in Sales and Marketing, Administrators and aspiring to become Teachers can attend the English Language Proficiency Training .
1. Knowledge acquisition
2. Study kit consisting of study material, notepad, pen etc.
3. Improved self-confidence
4. Great learning s to stay with you forever.
6. Network with people - Lots of friends and memories
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Trainer: Mahua Adak Mandal
Soft Skills Trainer and Learning Consultant with 9 years of experience in soft skills trainings, English language proficiency training, behavioural training, communication skills training, learning and development, content development, instructional designing etc. Certified trainer from Dale Carnegie and MPhil.(Management) from Christ University, Bangalore. Previously worked with Educomp Raffles Higher Education Ltd, Jain University, Bangalore, I-Point Consulting, Bangalore etc. Delivered several training programs for corporate clients like Accenture, Wipro Technologies, HCL Technologies, Infosys, KPMG etc. and top academic clients like RV College of Engineering, St. Joseph's College, Christ University, Bangalore, SIT, Tumkur etc. across various locations like in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Mysore, Noida, Kochi, Tumkur etc. Contact Details: Mobile- 9980335408 or 8867682615 (Bangalore), Email- email@example.com