DIPLOMA IN SOFTWARE TESTING:
This program not only provides candidates knowledge of software testing and some useful techniques, but also helps them implement them. One that completes the circle of education which gives the candidate a solid standing in the competitive industry.
•B.E. (all streams), B.Tech, BCA, BCS, B.Com, B.Sc, MCA, MCM, MCS or Equivalent with IT experience of 0-5years.
•Basic knowledge of C Required. Exposure to other languages is and added advantage.
•Based on 1 Hour Aptitude & C Language Test followed by Interview conducted at 5pm daily or by Prior Appointment only.
•Direct Admissions for candidates with 2+ IT Development/Testing experience based on personal interview only.
The course consists of theory and extensive practical sessions in manual software testing & automation tools.
Software Quality & Testing Concepts.
Manual Software Testing
Functional Testing Tool
Test Management Tool
Defect Tracking Tool
Case Studies & Projects
LINUX & Logic Building Sessions
Batch Schedule: Batches starting every week
Duration: 1 month
Why SEED Infotech?:
• Trained more than 3,00,000 students and professionals in 18+ yrs
• Committed workforce of over 600+ Employees
• Experienced and Certified Pool of over 200+ Trainers
• Course mapped for Industry requirement
• 2000+Campus Interviews arranged till date
• Campus Interviews every week through dedicated placement cell
• 100% Job Assistance
Partial List of Our Recruiters:
• Accenture • CitiGroup • GE Energy • IBM • MindTree • Symantec • Amdocs • Cognizant • IGate-Patni • Indiagames • nVIDIA • Symphony • Bitwise • Datamatics • Geometric • Kale • Persistent • TCS • BMC • Deloitte • Harbinger • KPIT Cummins • Qualitykiosk •TechMahindra
• Cybage • Emerson • Hexaware • L & T Infotech • SABA • Wipro • Capegemini • Futurism • HSBC • Mastek • SQS-India • Zensar & many more
For more details
SEED Infotech Ltd.
316, 3rd Floor, Raheja Arcad, 80 ft. Road,
Near Forum Mall, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560095.