Best QTP Training In Bangalore:
FabGreen is a Training institute and software development company located in Bangalore. We provide quality IT training either at our training center or at client premises. We provide training in SharePoint, BizTalk, QTP, Selenium, and SQL. All our courses are taught by experienced trainers who have extensive field knowledge with the topics they teach. FabGreen provide services to wide range of customers like for the working professional, job seeking candidates, corporate & to the students. We provide effective and efficient customer service, answering your queries promptly and being as helpful as possible in assisting you to choose the right course.
• We provide complete guidance for QTP Certification Exam
• Sample Live Projects are provided
• Lab Facility 14/7
• Interview guidance - Questions and Sample Resumes
• Technical guidance and support after the course completion
• Course Materials Provide
• Flexible training - Individual and Batch
#6/05, VP road,
2nd cross, Old Madivala,
Bangalore - 560068
Land Marks: 1. Opposite to Total Mall
Land Marks: 2. Behind Anjaneya Temple
Email ID: email@example.com
Web: www.qtptrainings.com Company Website: Fabgreentech.com
Basic Quick Test professional (22 hrs)
• Introduction to Automation Testing
• Introduction to QTP
• QTP supporting Environments
• Features of QTP
• Testing Process
• QTP Frameworks
• Modular Frame work
• Library driven frame work
• Data driven frame work
• Keyword driven frame work.
• Importing the data from database
• Recovery manager
• Batch testing.
• Regular Expressions.
• Check points
• Output values
• Object identification
• Object repository
• Running Modes.
• Connectivity to QC.
VB script (6 hrs)
• Introduction to VB script.
• data Types
• String, date, array and conversion functions.
• Reading the values from DB, External Excel sheet.
• Automation life cycle.
Advanced Quick Test professional (6 hrs)
• QTP objects Models.
• Advantages of descriptive programming.
• Dictionary objects.
• Descriptive Programming.
• Creating objects.
• Working with web application
• New features in QTP 11