1. Responsible for advising management on their equity portfolio for long term investments as well as positional trading ideas in stocks for short/medium term.
2. Responsible for identifying the needs, assessing the current risk appetite and advising on investment options.
3. To maintain a synergetic relationship with Relationship Managers, by supporting their efforts to enhance business.
4. To keep abreast with the market knowledge and market intelligence.
5. Responsible to ensure all activities are in adherence as per Compliance & Risk.
6. Provide regular updates to the immediate superior as and when required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
Graduate / Post graduate with minimum 1 yr exp. in Equities on the client advisory side
should have sound understanding of capital markets,
Should have Knowledge of Accounting, Statutory Compliances and Finance - Stock Market, Mutual funds, other investment options, client laisoning,
Good communication skills, good grasping power, hardworking and willing to take initiative and should have leadership qualities, confident, good understanding of concepts, ready to learn new concepts.
Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
CTC: 1.5 Lakhs to 2.5 Lakhs (P.A)