Arthritis is the condition in which there is pain in joints of a person. It is due to degenerative changes in the body. Now a days even the people after 30’s may suffer from arthritis. It is due to loss of nutrients from the food and stress in today’s life. Arthritis is an unavoidable part of life. There is joint pain, pain in the muscles, continuous pain in the joints, swelling etc. In the winter season, the condition of the patient is worsened.
Symptoms of arthritis are –
1. Continuous joint pain
2. Extreme tiredness or weakness
3. Inflammation in the joints
4. Pain in the joint
5. Crackling sound in the legs or in the joint
What causes arthritis?
As arthritis affects the joints, we must know how the joint works, to know its cause.
A joint is where one bone moves on another bone. Ligaments hold the two bones together. The ligaments are like elastic bands, which keep the bones in their place. The muscles relax or contract for the movement. Cartilage covers the bone surface in order to prevent the two bones from rubbing directly against each other. The covering of cartilage allows the joint to work smoothly and pain free.
A capsule surrounds the joint. The space within the joint contains synovial fluid. Synovial fluid nourishes the joint and the cartilage. The synovial membrane produces the joint fluid.
There are various types of arthritis, and the cause depends on its type. The types of arthritis are -
1.Osteoarthritis - In this the cartilage loses its elasticity. If the cartilage is stiff it becomes damaged more easily. The cartilage that acts as a shock absorber, decreases. As cartilage prevents the bones from rubbing against each other, when it decreases, the bones rub against each other and cause extreme pain.
2, Rheumatoid arthritis - This is an inflammatory form of arthritis. The synovial membrane (synovium) is attacked. By this the joint lining is affected. The inflammation affects not only the joints, but also other parts of body causing excessive pain and tiredness. It is more common in women than men. 70% of patients who suffer from it are women.
3. Infectious arthritis (septic arthritic) - Infectious arthritis spreads when there is infection in the synovial fluid and tissues of a joint. It is usually caused by bacteria, but could also be caused by fungi or viruses. Bacteria, fungi or viruses may spread, and infect the joint. Most susceptible people are those who already have some form of arthritis and develop an infection that travels in the bloodstream.
4. Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA) - Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis is a type of arthritis that affects a person aged 16 or less. JRA can be various forms of arthritis; it basically means that a child has it.
FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS FOR ARTHIRITIS
1.FOREVER FREEDOM - In Forever Freedom there is glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate – that help in maintaining healthy joint function and mobility. It is combined with the rich nutrients of aloe Vera gel. In addition to this there is Vitamin C and MSM. MSM in a primary source of bio-available sulfur the body needs to maintain healthy connective tissues and joint function. . The full form of MSM is METHYL SULFONYMETHANE. To know how MSM is helpful go to the link - http://www.nutritionexpress.com/showarticle.aspx?id=48 and http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-522
mp;activeingredientname=msm%20(methylsulfonylmethane). How Vitamin C is helpful for joints please visit - http://www.livestrong.com/article/467736-vitamin-c-for-joint
FLP Forever Freedom Aloe Vera drink, helps to fill liquid cartilage, keeps almost any kind of Arthritis under control: osteoarthritis, various inflammations of muscles, tendons and joints, back pain, sports injuries etc. Above all, Forever Freedom reduces and prevents the progress of the degenerative process. It acts on the causes of the disease. It reduces pain and inflammation, improves mobility and stimulates generation of new cartilage tissue. http://www.spine-health.com/conditions/arthritis/effectivene
2. ARCTIC SEA – It has Omega – 3 and Omega -9. It is beneficial for the proper joint function, as it lubricates the joints. Go to the link - http://foreveronlinealoe.com/benefits-of-taking-forever-arct
ic-sea/ It also lessens the pain of nerves.
3. MSM GEL – MSM Gel has Methyl Sulfonylmethane. It is effective against joint pain, because of its high sulfur content, which is the building block of healthy joints. It has been shown to relieve pain which is related with osteoarthritis. It makes strong the tissue that forms the joint. Go to - http://www.msmguide.com/jointpain/improvejointhealth
4. ALOE VERA GEL – Aloe Vera Gel repairs damaged tissue by regenerating cells successfully. It helps in getting relief from the painful symptoms, and also in detoxification process.
FOR THE TESTIMONIES GO TO - http://www.miraclealoe.in/testimonials/arthritis.html
The cost of operation for replacement of effected part is in lacs. Please visit - http://www.onlinemedicaltourism.com/orthopedics/hip-arthropl
asty and http://www.desunhospital.com/hip-replacement.php
GET 20% OFF ON MRP. TAXES APPLICABLE AS PER STATE.
RASHI GARG email@example.com
AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTOR OF 9911502603
FOREVER LIVING PRODUCTS