Greeting from JPA Solutions.
Platform development environment:
Each of the platforms for mobile applications also has an integrated development environment, which provides tools to allow a developer to write test and deploy applications into the target platform environment.
JPA Solutions is one of the pioneers in software training. We delivered the training for many individuals, groups, and corporations. We prioritize to give our best quality of training and further assistance. You have complete freedom to customize course topics and time. Register yourself for unbelievable prices.
• Identify user wishes, concerns, problems, and values in mobile applications.
• Convert user input into objectives. An objective is something one wants to strive toward.
• Mobility is the basis for the values of mobile applications. The ability to be used at anywhere and at any place was highlighted by the interviewees as the main reason to adopt mobile applications. It is also the main advantage mobile applications have over traditional personal computers. In a way, it is a 'necessary condition' for mobile applications.
• Build a means-ends objective network depicting specific relationships between means objectives and fundamental objectives.
IOS Application Development:
IOS which was previously called iPhone OS is a mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. Its first release was in 2007 which included iPhone and iPod Touch. iPad (1st Generation) was released in the April 2010 and in iPad mini was released in November 2012
The iOS devices get evolved quite frequently and from the experience we find that at least one version of iPhone and iPad is launched every year. Now we have iphone5 launched which has its predecessors starting from iPhone,iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s. Similarly iPad has evolved from iPad (1st Generation) to iPad(4th Generation) and an additional iPad mini version.
What is IOS
iOS (previously iPhone OS) is a mobile operating system developed by Apple Inc. and distributed exclusively for Apple hardware. It is the operating system that powers iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Apple TV.
• Introduction to iOS
• Basics of Objective C
• Xcode Environment
• Multiple View Controllers
• Usage of table View & Collection view
• NSAttributedString in UIKit
• Maps and Locations
• SQLite & Core Data Concepts
• NSURL connection
• Parsing of data from web service
Training Mode Available: Class Room and On-line
For Training Prospects and Registration Contact us @ 8951528898/ 7411876681
11th cross,Margosa Road,
Land Mark: Opp to Nalli Sliks, Above Way2Wealth
Ph No: 8951528898/7411876681