TridIndia Services Pvt. Ltd. is a top source of quality translation services, interpretation services, transcription services and foreign language training services
French is estimated as having 110 million native speakers and 190 million second language speakers.
French is commonly taught as a third language in secondary schools in most cities of India, as part of the preparation for secondary school (X-SSC) and higher secondary school (XII-HSC) certificate examinations. Certain high-profile schools affiliated with the CBSE in the NCR offer French as an option as early as grade 4
Knowing French language will enhance your job opportunities in the following fields: International business, international agencies, tourism and hospitality industry, diplomatic services, post offices, teaching (both nationally and internationally), translation, interpreter and several MNC companies in India dealing with French companies in field of production, trade (import or export of goods or products), BPO, Call centers etc.
• Regular intensive course consisting three levels: Basic, intermediate, Pre advance and advance level
• Short term certificate course for working individuals and corporate trainings
• Regular courses for schools
• Short term and summer training course for students and kids
• Advance exam preparatory course
• E- learning course
(FOR DETAILED INQUIRY visit at: www.tridindia.com OR EMAIL AT: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org)