FUT Hair Transplantation - In this method a strip of skin is taken from the posterior part of the scalp, in an area of good hair growth. This is then taken and harvested in a petridish containing normal saline and the grafts are separated. The recipient area is dermabraded and the grafts are inserted into the recipient area. Patient is advised to come back after 2 weeks for suture removal.
The angles of the hair growth are noted and small incisions at a time are given in these directions, gentle sharp dissection is done to ensure near 100% grafts survival on both the sides. This allows greater number of graft harvests, and preservation of grafts on the donor area, allowing a virtually invisible scar.
* Less expensive; requires fewer sessions, more follicular units, do not get buried grafts with strip grafting.
WHY TO CHOOSE HAIRLINE INTERNATIONAL CLINIC?
* International award winning The Best Hair Restoration Clinic in Bangalore.
* Experienced Surgeons and using advanced equipments
* Thousands of satisfied clients in India.
* No Scars, No pain. 100% results.