Job Description 8800916974 call
1. Overall responsibility for upkeeping and maintaining the entire facilities of TPM Department.
2. Ensure proper working of all electrical / mechanical / and related systems.
3. Conducting regular inspections and ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of all areas of the plant.
4. Ensuring safe / continual and efficient operation of all machinery with regards to complying with all corporate policies.
5. Keeping a record of all the day-to-day maintenance and service activities undertaken in a facility.
6. Must have knowledge of TPM
Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Production Manufacturing Maintenance
Maintenance Management / Predictive Maintenance / Spare Parts
Desired Candidate Profile
UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile / Mechanical / Automobile / Mechanical / Automobile / Mechanical
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization / Any Specialization / Any Specialization / Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization / Any Specialization / Any Specialization / Doctorate Not Required
Mahindra and mahindra ltd
We are the leading manufacturers and exporters of Hoses and high pressure / low pressure and teflon hose assemblies.