WE PROVIDE KSBM MBA EMBA BMS DMS GDM CASE
STUDY ANSWERS, ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS,
PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
ARAVIND - 09901366442 09902787224
1. In what ways do the reference programs create added value for Siebel s and
Sun Microsystems B2B customers?
2. How might the reference programs help Siebel and Sun Microsystems predict
demand for their products?
3. How do you think the global reach of the Internet has affected the youth market
at which MTV is aimed? Does this make it more or less difficult to devise
programming that crosses borders? Why?
4. What should MTVNI do to ensure that cultural traditions and varying
styles of humor don t negatively affect any of its new international
5. Find an upcoming film that has an official Web site. What feature does the site
have? Which ones are designed to deliver information to the public and which
are designed to capture information? How successful do you think this site will
prove to be as a marketing research tool? Why?
6. How can filmmakers control the information that appears on the internet?
Should they take these steps why or why not?
7. If Toyota was to broaden its target market for Scion, which segment or
segments might the film include?
8. How would you describe Toyota s positioning strategy for the Scion?
9. One industry consultant argues that cereal companies should be focusing on
new-product innovations instead of on ways to repackage the same old
products. Do you agree? Why or why not? Support your answer with evidence
from the case or from your reading of the chapter.
10. How can cereal manufactures reposition their brands in light of today s hectic
lifestyles and even changes in eating habits (like carb avoidance as advocated by
the Atkins diet)? What would it take for you to perceive dry cereal as a
convenient and healthy food? How do you think companies like Kellogg s could
use your answer to persuade the general public