WE PROVIDE KSBM MBA EMBA BMS DMS GDM CASE
STUDY ANSWERS, ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS,
PROJECT REPORTS AND THESIS
ARAVIND - 09901366442 09902787224
1. How could William H. Pickney acculturate himself in India?
2. What lessons can Pinckney convey to similar other expatriates?
3. Where does the joint venture meet the needs of both the partners? Where does it
4. Why had ABB-PBS failed to realize its technology leadership?
5. What lessons one can draw from this incident for better management of
1. Why has the late corner s strategy of Toyota failed in China, though it succeeded
2. Why has Toyota failed to capture the Chinese market? Why is it trailing behind
1) Is gross domestic product per capita a useful indicator of international
competitiveness in the EU?
2) Is it fair to point the blame for the EU s poor international competitiveness at
inflexible labor markets, regulated goods and services markets, and a general ]
lack of competition? What alternative explanations might be suggested? What
appears to be the problem with the EU s banking sector?
3) Is the number of patents registered a useful indicator of superior international
competitiveness? Why do you think the USA does well in this area?
4) Should the EU consider more targeted intervention in the form of subsidies or
strategic trade policy?
1. What lessons can other MNCs learn from the experience of McDonald s?
2. Aware of the food habits of Indians, why did McDonald s err in mixing beef extract
in the oil used for fries?
3. How far has McDonald s succeeded in strategizing and meeting local cultures and