Since many of these types of products have been found to contain toxic chemicals you may wonder is Meladerm cream safe to use. Keep reading for information about the ingredients used to make this product along with any side effects that have been reported by people who have used it.
What is Meladerm used for?
Meladerm® is generally used to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmented skin on the body or face. Many of our customers use the product to achieve a uniform skin tone by reducing the appearance of uneven areas and dark spots. Meladerm® can be used on the face and body for specific areas such as:
• Hyperpigmentation / Dark discolorations
• Age / Liver spots / Sun spots
• Tans / Sun damage
• Melasma / Chloasma
• Acne marks
• Old scars
• Dark elbows, knees, underarms, knuckles
• Uneven skin tones
The cream is meant for topical use only and should not be ingested or used in the eyes or mouth. Meladerm® is not a drug and is not intended to treat or prevent any disease.
Meladerm® Usage Directions:
Wash and dry skin. Apply an even layer over the affected area twice daily. Massage thoroughly until cream is absorbed completely into the skin. Best results if used after exfoliation scrub. As with all skin care products, please consult with a dermatologist prior to use if you have any underlying medical conditions or general concerns. Long term treatments with any product should be monitored by a medical professional.
• Apply once in the morning and once at night for best results.
• The use of an additional wide spectrum sunblock of SPF 30 (or higher) is strongly recommended.
• Wait 10 minutes before applying makeup and/or sunblock.
• Heavy sun exposure should be limited. Avoid the use of tanning beds and/or sun lamps.
• For topical use only and should not be ingested or used in the eyes or mouth.
• Store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
• Do not dismantle the container as this will allow air and light to oxidize with the product.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Some users may experience mild skin irritation. If irritation becomes severe, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Spot test for allergic reactions on the arm or neck prior to using any product on the face. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for children under the age of 12. For external use only.
Not recommended for children under the age of 12. For external use only.
You can buy this product confidentially from Touch! Healthcare. A Cosmetic & Healthcare products Manufacturing/marketing Company based in Hyderabad.
Phone: +91 9030119977 | +91 9032112244 | +91 9030886622