This is where service at Handetour.Com shines over other travel services. We are of the first agency to offer this kind of service, whereby we obtain what is called an “Approval Letter” for you from the Viet Nam Immigration Department in Hanoi. After we obtain the approval for you, we will forward you a copy by fax or email. Copies of the same document will be forwarded on your behalf to Vietnam immigration checkpoints at International Airports only, so that when you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand and will be able to issue your entry visa expediently.
A/ Vietnam visa requirements/ Vietnam visa application:
1. Your title (Mr./Mrs./Ms.):
2. Your name exactly as it appears in your passport:
3. Date of birth:
6. Passport No. (valid at least 06 months):
7. Date of Passport issuance:
8. Date of Passport expiration:
9. Proposed date of arrival:
10. Flight Ref:
11. Port of arrival - Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) or other:
12. Purpose of visit (Vacation/Business/Visit family):
13. Type of service (Visa approval code? or Visa on arrival?):
14. The city at which a Vietnam embassy or consulate is located, where you plan to get the visa (only for visa approval code type)
Visa on Arrival: Get your visa stamp at Vietnam International Airports: Hanoi, Danang, Hochiminh.
You print "Visa approval letter" out, bring it together with your passport, 25USD extra in cash and 02 photos (4x6cm) and submit them at the Airport Immigration Counter to abtain your visa stamp.
Nguyen Tuan Anh