WE PROVIDE KSBM MBA EMBA BMS DMS GDM CASE
STUDY ANSWERS, ASSIGNMENT SOLUTIONS, PROJECT
REPORTS AND THESIS
ARAVIND - 09901366442 09902787224
Human Resource Management
1. What symptom(s) exist in this case to suggest that something has gone wrong?
2. What are the root causes that have led to these symptoms?
3. What actions should the organisation take to correct these problems?
4. Do you think that the Bangalore-based company had practised participative management?
5. If your answer is yes, with what method of participation (you have read in this chapter) do you
relate the above case?
6. If you were the union leader, would your behaviour have been different? If yes, what would it
7. If you were in the management, would your attitude have been different? If yes, what would I be?
1. In the case of the Indane Biscuits, bring out the importance of context and credibility in
2. List the direct and indirect causes for the escalation of tension at Indane Biscuits
3. If you were the Personnel Manager what would you do
1. Which theory of motivation do you use to motivate the bus crew? Why?
2. If you were the conductor what would you do?
3. If you were the lady with the pet dog, what would you do?
4. Role play(a) the conversation between the conductor and the lady with sealskin, (b) between
policeman and the fellow passengers, and (c) between the conductor and the driver.
1. Does the company have an orientation programme? If yes, how effective is it?
2. If you were Naik what would have you done?