• A+++ Institute by Business Sphere
• International Gold Star Award for the excellence in the field of education
• Best Media College by BIG BRANDS RESEARCH 2011
Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC) is a three year full time degree course affiliated to Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. With the world of Media & Journalism gaining importance, there is a need for a very strong foundation for young students who aspire to take it as a profession. At IMS, special emphasis is laid on creating environment where the students pursuing BJMC course can have healthy interaction with upholders of the fourth estate and the common man. The students are sent to various talk shows with leading TV Channels for interface with eminent media personalities. Realizing the potentiality of the field IMS, Noida is the pioneer institute to offer mass media education. The course offered at this level has been designed to include each aspect of journalism and mass media.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
• Candidates seeking admission to the BJMC Programme must have passed 10+2 (or its equivalent) examination with minimum 45% marks from a recognized Board/ University.
• Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination or those who are awaiting their result are also eligible to apply.
Joint Entrance Test Conducted by IMS Noida
ADD ON CERTIFICATE:
• Foreign Language (French/German)
• Voice Recorder
Faculty from IIMs, IIT, FMS, BHU, DU
Highest Package of 18 Lac/annum
Average Package 3.5 Lac/ annum
For more information
IMS NOIDA Official Address:-
A-8B, IMS Campus, Sector-62, Noida-201303, U.P., India
Phone No.: - 0120-4798800
Student Helpline No.:– 09911500000, 09971482555
Toll Free Number: - 18001039383
Official Websites: - http://www.imsnoida.com
Write to us at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org