• A+++ Institute by Business Sphere
• International Gold Star Award for the excellence in the field of education
• Best Media College by BIG BRANDS RESEARCH 2011
Master of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC) is a two-year postgraduate course affiliated to Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut. The Journalism curriculum at the postgraduate level has changed drastically to include numerous aspects of the modern day need of journalism. Topics covered have grown from print-based topics to electronic media-based topic. Broadcast Journalism is as much a part of the curriculum as feature or report writing. Since the course is a career oriented one, the institute stresses on giving practical experience of the field to our students. For this, students are not only given reporting & editing assignments to cover the main events of NCR; they are already bringing out their newspaper. At the same time, guest speakers for big media organizations are invited to share their experiences with the students.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
• Candidates seeking admission to the MJMC Programme must have passed 10+2+3 (or its equivalent) examination with minimum 45% marks from a recognized Board/ University.
• Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination or those who are awaiting their result are also eligible to apply.
Joint Entrance Test Conducted by IMS Noida
ADD ON CERTIFICATE:
• Foreign Language (French/German)
• Voice Recorder
Faculty from IIMs, IIT, FMS, BHU, DU
Highest Package of 18 Lac/annum
Average Package 3.5 Lac/ annum
For more information
IMS NOIDA Official Address:-
A-8B, IMS Campus, Sector-62, Noida-201303, U.P., India
Phone No.: - 0120-4798800
Student Helpline No.:– 09911500000, 09971482555
Toll Free Number: - 18001039383
Official Websites: - http://www.imsnoida.com
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com