ESTABLISHING AGARBATTI MAKING UNIT THROUGH BUY BACK AGREEMENT
TataF Agarbatti Industry has been situated near Hosur and Bangalore and is manufacturing Scented Agarbattis and supplying them to its esteemed clients all over India for past ten years. So it is establishing Raw-Agarbatti manufacturing units through new manufacturers to manufacture and purchasing them from manufacturers through buy back agreement and supplying finished raw agarbattis through TataF directly by manufacturers to different Scented Agarbatti Packing units and Agarbatti trading companies located manufacturers nearest major cities all over INDIA
1. All eligible Companies and Individuals can Start manufacturing unit in and with their nearest Major Cities
2. The Industry size may be Large Scale, Medium Scale and Small Scale
3. It can run the factory in separate work shed or in their home also
4. Signing up business agreement for three years. It can be renewed after third year
5. Providing Free training, Technology and Buy Back agreement for Finished goods.
6. Recommending Agarbatti making machinery directly from Machinery manufacturers.
7. Recommending raw material suppliers from vendors nearest major cities.
8. Maintaining quality of finished goods according to Scented Agarbatti packing units and Agarbatti trading companies.
9. Controlling labour cost , transportation coast, wastage and controlling Quality testing.
10. Buying finished goods for One rupee discount Per Kg from market price
11. Supplying through TataF by manufacturers to their nearest Packing units and trading companies for One rupee commission per Kg
12. Doing payment process regularly for the supply of finished goods .
13. Our recommended raw material all India Price Rs 38 to 45/- per
1. Minimum labour cost should be below Rs 300 for unskilled female per 8 Hrs
2. At least four major cities should be within 750 kilometres from the manufacturing units
3. EB unit cost under tariff 3 and 5 should be below Rs 5/-
4. Minimum 200 Sqfts of work shed / house and 200 Sqfts of vacant place required and maximum according to the Unit Size
5. Minimum investment for machinery and raw material Rs1,75,000 and maximum investment Rs1 Core
6. Minimum Supplying capacity of agarbattis one ton Maximum according to the unit size
MAINTAINING INDIA WIDE SAME QUALITY
Same Specified model machinery, Same Quality raw material are recommended to maintain India wide same quality finished goods without any deference by us under one roof of TataF for us and for our reputed Scented Agarbatti packing, marketing and Exporting clients located all over India. The manufacturers need not worry about quality. TataF will maintain quality through quality control and regular quality testing upto agreement period. Because it working for discount purchase and commission sales basis.
PRICE, PAYMENT AND PAYMENT:
TataF purchases finished goods through buy back agreement for Rs 70/- per Kg regularly and pays the payment under discount basic. Tataf recommends the manufacturers to directly supply through TataF to the Scented Agarbatti packing units , marketing, exporting, and trading companies located in their nearest major cities and receive payment for the consignment to save transportation cost and time under commission basic.
TataF Agarbatti Industry,
No 5/626 M. Road,
Palacode (Near HOSUR/BENGALURU),
Dharmapuri Dt, Tamilnadu 636808,
Mobile : 9944884442, 7639598155.,