India the land of Tourist attraction experience the rich culture of India the land of gods and saints experience its Devine powers and its heritage all dating before Christ, the ancient temples preserved till this date and the taj mahal made in the 16th century by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife mumtaz.
1. Visit the deserts of Rajasthan situated in the north-western part of India.
2. Explore Himachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh is a complex mosaic of hills.
3. Boating in kerala, boat house in kerala, kerala massage, kerala martial arts.
4. Cradled in the lap of majestic mountains of the Himalayas, Kashmir is the most beautiful place on earth.
5. Mysore is the erstwhile capital of Wodeyars, the rulers of Mysore state, Mysore is famous for Sandalwood and its products.
6. Nepal Heaven for Mountaineers, come and experience the joy of nepal.
7. Haridwar stands as the gateway to the four pilgrimages of Uttranchal.
8. The Eastern Himalayas comprise the tracts of the Darjeeling Hills or North Bengal, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, and eastern Bhutan.
9. Bhutan the town of Paro is small with most of inhabitants living in the beautiful valley that surrounds the town.
10. Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra, Orchha – Khajuraho - Varanasi, see the ancient Hindu temples.