How to be become an IRCTC authorized ticket booking agent?
!!! IRCTC Authorized Railway E-Ticket Booking Business Opportunity!!!
Become an IRCTC authorized railway e-ticket booking agent and start your Indian Railway authorized e-ticketing reservation agency with other 20+ services. Become a part of India's fastest growing business and earn an amazing earning on every transaction and bookings.
1) IRCTC Agents can book unlimited number of Tickets
2) No bank account is required, cash can be deposited in wallet
3) Issue authorized tickets, without fear of ticket cancellation
4) IRCTC agents can book Tatkal tickets
5) Get IRCTC authorized agent license for railway e-ticketing agency
6) You can book any number of tickets with one day credit
7) Your agency details will get printed in the IRCTC ticket
8) IRCTC agent gets direct login in the IRCTC portal
9) Railway ticket fare deducted from your wallet, hence ticket is created faster
10) No transaction limit Minimum or Maximum.
Complimentary Services are:
Airlines Booking (Domestic And International)
Hotel Booking (Domestic And International)
Holiday Packages (Domestic And International)
Hotel Group Booking (Domestic And International)
Airlines Group Booking (Domestic And International)
Bus Ticket Booking
Pan Card Registration.
Mobile Recharge (Always types)
DTH Recharge (Always types)
Data Card Recharge (Always types)
Travel Insurance Booking
Insurance Premium Payment
Electricity Bill Payments
Gas Bills Payment
Postpaid Mobile Bills Payment
Land-line Bills Payment
Utility Bills Payment
Dish Tv Bills Payment
Cash Transfer To Any Bank (Instant Money Remittance)
Film City Tour Booking
Events Ticket Booking
Cricket Match Ticket Booking
Kids Theme Park Booking
iCash Card Services
IPL & Events Ticket Booking
City Tours Booking
Helicopter And Private Charter Booking
Important Announcement : Kindly Read
Never purchase e-ticket from unauthorized agents or persons, using their personal IDs for commercial purposes. Such tickets are liable to be forfeited under section (143) of the Indian Railway Act 1989. List of authorized agents are available on www.irctc.co.in E-Ticket Agent Locator.
Documents required to become IRCTC e-ticket agent:
1) PAN Card Copy
2) Address proof
For IRCTC Authorized E-Ticket Booking Agency Registration Contact: