ITIL® Certification 2011 Foundation for Corporate at most affordable price.
This exciting and dynamic 2-day course, from PVIL E-Services Ltd.(accredited to TÜV), fully updated for ITIL 2011, introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. This course is an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL intermediate level training courses.
Our course highlights -
* 2 days Classroom Training
* Unmatched Post-Program Support
* Excellent Pass-Rate
* 15 PDUs Certificate
* Pass the ITIL® 2011 Foundation Exam or We pay your Re-Exam Fees!
* World Class ITIL® REFERENCE HANDBOOK
* 2000 PRACTICE QUESTIONS to get ready for ITIL® 2011 Certification Examination
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
• Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
• Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
• Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
• Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
• Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
• Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office, UK.
Call us on 994 93 94 000 to book your seats NOW!