ITILv3 Foundation Training & Certification
(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE LIBRARY)
ITIL Foundation V3 is Globally recognized certification. ITIL provides a framework of Best Practice guidance for IT Service Management and since its creation, ITIL has grown to become the most widely accepted approach to IT Service Management in the world.
Who can do ITIL v3 Foundation Certification?
The ITIL V3 Foundation course is designed for all those who have some responsibility for the design, delivery, support or operation of ITservices and who would benefit by obtaining a good general understanding of IT Service Management best practices.
• Project Leads ,Project Managers, Team members belonging to IT department, Quality control and departments managing IT service providers
• Members who are aiming to be ITIL certified.
The ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate is a prerequisite for all other certifications in the ITIL V3 Qualification Scheme. The following are the basic competencies certification applicants will have after completing this training course:
• Knowledge of what the ITIL Framework is
• An understanding of the principles and concepts of ITSM
• The advantages of injecting the best practices of ITIL into an organization
• The ability to identify IT Service Management processes and map them to the Service Lifecycle
• An understanding of roles and activities involved with the Service Lifecycle
• Knowledge of how the Service Lifecycle can be affected to increase its effectiveness
• Knowledge of the success factors needed to implement ITIL processes
Certification applicants will take the ITIL V3 Foundation Certification Exam after 2 day training.
The ITIL V3 Foundation Certification Exam is for 60 minutes and consists of 40 MCQ's. A candidate must secure at least 65% of the marks to pass the exam and receive the ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate and 2 credits in the ITIL V3 Qualification Scheme.Foundation certification is prerequisite to pursue higher certifications in ITIL.
Module 1 – Introduction
Module 2 – Service Lifecycle
Module 3 – Service Management as a Practice
Module 4 – Key Principles, Models and Concepts
Module 5 – Life cycle Phases
• Service Strategy
• Service Design
• Service Transition
• Service Operation
• Continual Service Improvement
• Integration of the 5 Core Processes
Modules 6 – Service Capabilities
• Service Offerings and Agreements
• Planning, Protection and Optimization
• Release, Control and Validation
• Operational Support and Analysis
Module 7 – Service Management Technology
ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination.
Trainer: Mr. Kannan
A Trainer with over 12 + years of experience in ITSM associated with some MNC's like IBM, HP etc. Has on job experience in ITSM and ITSM tools and would be able to provide examples pertaining to different domains as per the targeted audience
Course Fees / Venue Details:
Rs. 8,500=00 + 12.35% Service Tax, Per Participant
[Includes training, course material (hard & soft copy, Sample Exam papers, Lunch, Tea/Coffee].
USD 100 (Online EXAM) Registration is first come first serve basis.
#43, 5th 'A' Cross, HRBR Layout,
Kalyan nagar, Bangalore - 43
For Details contact: