Day 01: Cochin Munnar
On arrival at Cochin Airport, our representative will meet and assist you with transfer to your Munnar Hotel. Munnar a misty, lush green hill station up in the Annamalai range of Kerala, Munnar's tea gardens, some of the highest in the world, stretch up the sides of the hills and are interspersed with pockets of forest rich in wildlife. Reach and check-in to your pre-booked Resort by afternoon. On your holiday, enjoy the scenic beauty of Munnar with its marvelous waterfalls, lush tea gardens and high mountains with low flying clouds. This days sightseeing can including visit to Blossom Park, Tea Factory etc... Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar
Munnar, once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Govt. in South India, is located at the confluence of 03 reverses the very name signifies. The sprawling tea plantations and picturesque towns make Munnar a popular hill resort town in South India. Sightseeing Places Includes, Mattupetty for boating, Kundala dam, Eco-point, Top station, Indo-Swiss cattle farm Rajamala. Return to the resort for a dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Munnar - Thekkady
After Breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Thekkady, Drive through one of those most picturesque hill highways of Kerala. Thekkady is set in the heart of the Cardamom and Pepper Hills of Kerala; this is otherwise the Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve. Periyar has one of the world's most fascinating Natural wildlife reserves noted for its geography, diverse wildlife and scenic beauty. Apart from the wildlife, this region harvests the best quality spices including Cardamom, Pepper and also tea. Evening go for a walk at the Periyar Wild life sanctuary and later for a boating at the Periyar Lake. This wildlife offers you a rare opportunity to enjoy south s wildlife. Enjoy this boat safari on Periyar Lake to view the varied wildlife of this region. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Thekkady - Alleppey
After Breakfast check out from Hotel drive to Alleppey. Check in Kerala Traditional Kettuvallam (Houseboat) by 12 Noon. Houseboat / Backwater Cruise along the palm fringed waterways of Kerala in a luxury houseboat are the most exciting holiday experience in India today. What is truly magical about a houseboat ride is the breathtaking view of the untouched and otherwise inaccessible rural Kerala. In this world of simple pleasures, one can skim past ancient Chinese fishing nets, water lilies, lush paddy fields, coir villages, rustic homes, temples, churches and coconut groves. Innumerable lagoons, lakes, canals, estuaries, and the deltas of forty-four rivers make up the 900 km backwater network. (AC Dlx Houseboat on Full Board basis). Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 05: Alleppey Kovalam
After Breakfast check out from the Houseboat and drive to Kovalam. The crescent-shaped Kovalam Beach is divided into three parts. The southern-most beach, Lighthouse Beach, is by far the most popular one. The middle beach, adjacent to it, is called the Hawa Beach, whiles the northern-most beach, Samudra, is the most laidback and secluded. Vizhinjam Lighthouse at Lighthouse Beach offers superb views across to the Kovalam Jama Masjid. The lighthouse dominates the rocky promontory and is quite a captivating sight during moonlit nights. Over Night stay at Hotel.
Day 06-Kovalan _Trivandrum-kovalam
. On the way visit Trivandrum Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Zoological Garden, Museum, Art Gallery, etc. Evening time will be at Kovalam Beach . Overnight stay at Kovalam..
Day 07 ::Kochi (Kochi) is palm-green commercial town of Kerala and the city consists of the mainland Ernakulum, Willingdon Island, Mattancherry, Fort Cochin, and Bolghatty Island. Ernakulum is the modern city where shopping market, bazaar etc are located. From time immemorial, Arab, Chinese, Dutch and British and Portuguese seafarers followed the sea route to Kochi and left their impression on the town. The Chinese fishing nets swaying in the breeze over backwaters, the Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Portuguese architecture, Boghatty Palace in Kochi enrich the heritage of Kerala. Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 08: Departure
Drive &Proceed to Cochin airport/Railway station on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays. We await for your next visit ... Bon Voyage.
Itinerary 1 -3 star
2N Munnar: Whispering meadows/Deepwoods
1N Thekkady: Sandra palace/Michles inn/Similar
1N Alleppey: AC Dlx Houseboat
2N Kovalam: Sea rock/Samudratheeram
1N Cochin: Sealord/Castle rock
Cost for One Double Room on CPAI ( Room + Breakfast) for 7N/8D accommodation and One AC Indica for all the transfers and all the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary is Rs:43,500/-
( EPAI Room Only || CPAI Room + Breakfast || MAPAI Room + Breakfast + Lunch or Dinner || APAI Room + Breakfast + Lunch & Diner ).
1) Please let me know if you need the Tree House stay at Munnar ( know more about the Kerala Houseboats & Munnar Tree House )
2) Child below 5 yrs only complimentary basis
3) Standard Check in time is 1300 Hrs & Check out time is 1000 hrs.
4) The package Quoted with Base Category in all the Hotels
5) Non AC Rooms at Hill Stations ( Munnar, Thekkady)
Cost Includes :
Airport /Railway station assistance
Accommodation on double sharing basis
Houseboat on all meals basis
Houseboat cruise will provide for Alleppey Round
Houseboat Air Condition will provide on 9pm-6am basis
Vehicle for all the transfers and all the possible local sightseeing as per the given itinerary ( 8AM 7PM )
Well experienced and bilingual driver till the departure
All the expenses related to the vehicle (toll, tax, parking, permits, driver batter, etc )
The above hotels are subject to availability, in case of non availability similar hotels will provide.
Cost does not includes :
Any Extra bed / Mattress / Extra Person/ Extra Meals /Amusement Park entry tickets
Any Entrance tickets , Elephant Safaris Guide Charges , Camera and personal expenses, (Tips, Guide, Telephone charges, Laundry, Shopping, etc..),
Kanyakumari Day trip
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like Landslides, roadblocks, etc .
Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport
Anything not specially mentioned in the inclusions
Houseboat Details :
1. Guests can check in at 1230 hrs, start cruise after a short introduction, relax and enjoy the canals and rivers and backwater,
2. At 1330 hrs houseboat will stop for lunch, with menu of traditional Kerala cuisine (if guest require any special meals like food without spice, Coconut oil etc, it has to be informed in advance)
3. 1430 hrs it will continue its cruise covering beautiful rivers and canals with palm trees and small houses near to it , villages paddy fields, churches, etc.
4. 1800 hrs the houseboat will anchor in an isolated area till next day morning 07 30. Most of the time houseboat will stop near the land because, guest can also get a chance to go out and walk along the riverside or villages and come back,
5. Evening Enjoy the Dinner and leave all world behind you and have a good sleep in floating paradise.
6. A/C operates in the bedroom
7. 0630 hrs Bed tea / Coffee will be provided, enjoy the sunrise and breath pollution free air. Breakfast at 0800 hrs.
8. 0900 hrs is the time to check out and end of services in houseboat and leave Houseboat.
9. All the safety measures will be in the boat as per Govt. Rules
10. The cruse time cannot be extended from the time mentioned above
Reservation Details :
1) Confirm the package with written confirmation mail at the earliest.
2) Our Reservation staff will send you the final Confirmation with Hotel details and Account Details with cutoff date
3) Make the advance amount before cutoff date and balance on or before arrival
4) Reservation team will send you the Hotel Voucher & Itinerary.
Hope the above is in order ........... If you need any more options or clarification feel free to call or mail back.
Assuring you the best of our cooperation and assistance at all times and look forward to your early reply on the above subject. We also take this opportunity to hope that we work together for a mutually beneficial business association, and request you for your support for the coming period.
Feel the magic, feel the joy, feel the glow and see the beauty around you with us.
Harsh chander (Manager Hotel Reservation & packages Tours)
C-916, First Floor, Palam Extn.Sector - 7, Dwarka,New Delhi - 110077
Mobile Phone No - +91 9910140808 , +91 9717140808 +91-9990829789
Office Phone No - 011-45523537,011-65101032
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Website - www.iumdestination.com
WE DO: ANY KIND OF HELP|HOTEL BOOKING|CAR RENTALS|RAJASTHAN TOURS PACKAGES|GOLDEN TRIANGLE TRIP|HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGES & VOLVO PACKAGES|NANITAL CORBETT PARK MUSSOORIE TOURS PACKAGES|SHRI CHAR DHAM & HOTELS BOOKINS|KASHMIR & LEH LADHAK TOUR PACKAGE|RAFTING|TREKKING|WILD LIFE SAFARI|HONEYMOON PACKAGE| AIR/RAIL/BUS TICKETING | ALL INDIA TAXI BOOKING| EVENT MANAGEMENT TEAM |
Athithi Devo Bahava